Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that straightens teeth using a series of clear, removable aligners. Invisalign is a popular treatment option for busy adults who don't want to wear metal braces. Unlike braces, Invisalign aligners are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. And you can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Invisalign is made with 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective in clinical research and in dental practices nationwide.
Is Invisalign right for me?
Invisalign can be effective for the vast majority of people, including adults and teens. To find out if Invisalign is right for you, call your dentist in Phoenix, AZ. We will take X-rays and impressions of your teeth. Then, our dentist will map out a treatment plan and discuss it with you.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
There are plenty of benefits of Invisalign, and there are many reasons why patients choose Invisalign. Here are some of them:
- Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, so no one has to know you're wearing them.
- Invisalign aligners are removable, so you can enjoy all your favorite foods.
- Invisalign aligners are more comfortable than traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are smooth and do not irritate the soft tissues of your mouth.
- Invisalign aligners are hygienic as they can be removed for brushing and flossing.
- Invisalign aligners are custom-fitted to your mouth, so they are less likely to break or slip.
How much does Invisalign cost?
Invisalign braces are removable and typically cost less than traditional braces. The cost of Invisalign varies based on the specifics of your treatment. The cost usually includes a pre-treatment consultation, x-rays, and the cost of your aligners.
At Biltmore Commons Dental Care, we strive to provide each of our patients with a positive and relaxing experience. If you're ready to experience the best dental care, please contact us at (602) 249-2227 or visit us at 1277 E Missouri Ave Ste 217 Phoenix, AZ 85014.