Since 2006, Biltmore Commons Dental Care has been the leading dental bridge dentist in the greater Phoenix area. With our modern techniques, we are more than capable of restoring your beautiful, natural-looking smile. Request an appointment by calling (602) 249-2227.
How Dental Bridges Restore Teeth
Healthy, strong teeth are needed to support your jaw and maintain its alignment. With a dental bridge from our experienced dentists, we can give you results like these:
- Improved chewing and speaking
- Prevention of teeth from shifting
- Permanent solution for missing or lost teeth
What Is a Dental Bridge?
A dental bridge, often resembling a series of three teeth, is a custom-made device that fills the gap in your teeth with false teeth or a single tooth. It is bonded to the teeth that remain on either side of the gap, creating a literal bridge between them. The success of the dental bridge depends on keeping the surrounding teeth healthy and strong. Regular brushing and flossing are essential for the maintenance of your bridge and teeth.
Our Dental Bridge Process
In our professional dental clinic, we follow these steps for a complete and successful dental bridge treatment:
- Prepare the teeth on either side of the gap by removing a portion of each abutment, or the surrounding teeth, in order to secure the dental crown.
- If your teeth already have fillings, we may leave a portion of the filling in order to give the crown a good foundation.
- Create an impression to ensure the bridge fits your mouth.
- The false tooth/teeth and crown are processed and developed by a dental laboratory.
- We offer the option of a temporary bridge to protect your teeth and gums while you wait on the lab to complete your personalized dental bridge.
- Once your dental bridge is complete, we remove and discard the temporary bridge.
- Your new permanent bridge is then fitted, inspected, adjusted, and tested for bite discrepancies.
- Once you’re comfortable with your brand new bridge, we cement it to your mouth, creating a permanent fix.
The Biltmore Dental Advantage
Request an appointment today by calling (602) 249-2227. Since 2006, we’ve been providing high-quality, compassionate dental care in Phoenix and the surrounding areas including Uptown, Midtown, Downtown, Arcadia, Moon Valley, Paradise Valley, Glendale, and Scottsdale. Be sure to ask about our other dental services – teeth whitening, periodontal treatment, inlays and onlays, and emergency dental care.