What does Phoenix cosmetic dentistry mean?
Are you plagued by crooked, discolored, or missing teeth and want to improve your smile? Then you may be looking for a cosmetic dentist in Phoenix. Cosmetic dentistry is a great solution for improving the appearance of one’s teeth and smile. Our friendly staff and experienced dentists, trained in the latest technological advances of cosmetic dentistry, will be able to recommend the best cosmetic procedure for you.
What types of cosmetic dentistry Phoenix procedures are there?
There are many different types of cosmetic procedures available in Phoenix that will help improve the look and feel of teeth. The most basic services offered to patients correct color, whereas more complex cosmetic procedures include the straightening and replacing of teeth. Some of the most popular and well known cosmetic procedures offered by our cosmetic dentists include: Braces/Orthodontics, the use of braces to correct the position of teeth, and Teeth Whitening, the application of a whitening agent to improve the color of teeth.
Advanced procedures include:
- Bonding: the use of a tooth-colored material to improve the appearance of gaps, chipped, cracked, or broken teeth.
- Veneers: the insertion of custom shells to cover cracked, crooked, or permanently discolored teeth.
- Crowns: the use of a cap to cover broken, worn, or discolored teeth, or replace a tooth with use of a dental implant.
- Bridges: the replacement of teeth by anchoring artificial teeth to adjacent teeth.
- Implants: the use of a dental implant to replace lost teeth.
- Fillings: the replacing of tooth structure with natural looking materials.
- Dentures: a prosthetic devise used to replace missing teeth.
What are the benefits of cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry has a variety of benefits. As the term implies, the nature of the procedure is cosmetic, which is to say all procedures improve the external appearance of teeth. However, the long-term effects of cosmetic dentistry can be more than skin-deep. The use of modern technology to improve teeth and enhance the overall appearance of one’s smile has been known to increase self-esteem and confidence.
How do I know if cosmetic dentistry Phoenix Biltmore is right for me?
To find out more about cosmetic dentistry and which procedure is right for you, schedule an appointment for a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists today. Following your comprehensive exam and consultation, our expertly trained staff and dentists will be able to advise you on which options fit your needs and your budget for a cosmetic dental treatment in Phoenix.