If you are a new patient, please complete the New Patient Forms Sign In here.
If you are a return patient, please complete the Established Patient Log In here.
What you can expect on your first visit?
We want your first visit to be pleasant and comfortable. As this will be your first visit at Biltmore Commons Dental Care, we would like to give you a summary of what to expect. On your first visit, you can expect to be in our care for about two hours.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will be welcomed by one of our friendly patient coordinators. She will help you with your new patient forms and process any insurance information.
- Your visit will then continue by being shown to our comfortable treatment rooms. There your dental Hygienist, Assistant and Doctor will find out more about you, your dental needs and any questions and concerns you may have. We are very good with nervous or anxious patients. Our goal is to help you have a wonderful experience.
- We will take any necessary x-rays. Digital x-rays are offered at 70% less radiation than traditional systems. Digital sensors give immediate results elimination unnecessary waiting. Now your Doctor is ready to begin your thorough exam.
- Upon completion of your examination and x-rays, we will provide you will a full dental health report based on our findings, needs and wants. You may receive intraoral pictures to better inform you about your dental health. Necessary treatment recommendations will be discussed with you in an open and honest way. You may ask question and be involved in your dental treatment plan. All options available will discussed with you prior to any treatment.
- Your hygienist will then perform a full general cleaning. If serious gum disease exists requiring more extensive care, your hygienist will spend time helping you understand specific dental disease prior to any treatment.
- Your patient coordinator will then finish our time with you. She will help you create a plan that meets your needs and schedule. She is there for you and will follow you through you entire treatment process.
At Biltmore Commons Dental Care we want to help you exactly as you want us to. We don’t just fix teeth, we help people improve the quality of their lives. We are pleased to chose us.